The University’s Talented Athlete Programme (TAP) supports elite athletes as they combine academic and sporting excellence during their time at University. The programme recognises that every athlete has different needs and provides a tailor-made support package to help them compete at the highest level, whilst studying for a degree.
Each year we award a number of elite sports scholarship packages to high performing athletes, who demonstrate aspirations to progress and achieve high levels of success within their chosen sport.
. . . . . . . . . . .
Students on the Talented Athlete Programme benefit from –
- A tailored financial offer
- An all-inclusive fitness centre membership
- Sports science support
- Priority scheduling of training times
- Bespoke professional strength and conditioning support
- Physiotherapy support and sports massage
- Lifestyle advice and mentor support
- Psychology support
- Nutrition advice
- Complementary TAP sportswear
- Personal development support and guidance.
Access to the programme is through an application process, with a selection panel awarding places based on an agreed criteria. Get in touch for more information, email email@example.com