We are recruiting ambitious student activators to manage the delivery of Tagged Rugby at the University of Hull.
Tagged is a mixed intramural 6-a-side tag rugby offer, with teams of 6 competing in weekly matches. As a Tagged Activator, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering Tagged at your university.
So, whats on offer?
- A full set of stash! (We know you love free kit!)
- A bespoke two day training workshop over the summer in London, all expenses paid.
- An initial one-year volunteer placement
- An incentive and rewards package based on the number of teams and students you engage
- Direct support and mentorship from a member of staff
- A unique experience which will make your CV stand out from the crowd and allow you to be part of building something brand new within your university
Successful candidates will be;
- A current student at Hull
- Outgoing, confident and driven to succeed
- Up for a challenge
You don’t need to be playing Rugby or have any experience in playing Rugby, that’s just a bonus!
So, how do you apply?