Freshers’ flu, big nights out and the stress of moving away from home. Coming to uni can take it’s toll on your health so it’s important that you register with a GP in Hull, ideally within two weeks of semester.

You should have already received a list of local GPs willing to accept students. More information about those practices, including their locations and the services they provide, will be available in our halls and on the noticeboards in the Students’ Union.

If you’re living in University accommodation you’ll need to complete a medical registration/contract person of choice card. These are kept confidential and only used in an emergency.

Here’s to a happy and healthy start to semester!