We’re dead excited to be able to announce that from next Monday (the 15th) we’re going to be offering a full vegan menu in the Pantry every single day. The only (slight) downside is that we’re going to have to stop serving breakfast at 11.30, but to be honest once you see the new menu we’re pretty sure that you’ll be ok with that.
We’d also like to point out that the new menu is pretty incredible whether you’re vegan, veggie, pescatarian, or even just a boring omnivore. The guys and girls in the kitchen have done an amazing job of putting together a healthy, balanced and varied menu that just happens to be exceedingly tasty as well. So whether you’re vegan, doing Veganuary or just want to be a bit more healthy then you’re in for a proper treat.
So, that menu. It’ll be on a two week rotation, with all the dishes priced at £4.80, and it looks a bit like this:
- Falafels with kobez bread, shredded lettuce, roasted eggplant, chilli, vegan tzatziki
- Roasted cauliflower with chickpeas, spinach, new potato korma, vegan onion bhajee
- Mushroom, corn, roasted tomato, basil and tofu calzone
- Cous cous stuffed capsicum with tahini dressing
- Root vegetable hotpot with charred cauliflower steaks
- Spiced bean burger with roasted sweet potatoes
- Vegan pasta with roasted ratatouille, olives and onion crisps
- Vegetable paella made with spiced tofu
- Mushroom, chestnut, onion and spinach stuffed butternut squash
- Mixed bean and courgette tagine with curly kale, cous cous and roasted tomatoes