So, you’re all settled in and it’s time to get to know your surroundings. Getting around Hull is easy peasy when you know how!
Hop on the bus!
- Loads of buses stop outside the main University entrance on Cottingham Road. These are perfect for getting into the city centre which is just a 10 minute ride away.
- Finished exploring the city centre? Just head to Hull Paragon Interchange (the main bus and rail terminal). The 103 and 105 buses will take you back to the University and also to our halls.
- Getting to campus from our halls is simple. The 103 and 105 stop at The Lawns then go through Cottingham passing by Needler and Thwaite before arriving at campus. To get back just hop on outside the Dennison Centre on the opposite side of the road to the University’s main entrance.
Be more bike…
- Another great way of getting around is by bike! We have lockable bike sheds on campus as well as in your individual halls.
- Cycling is a popular way of getting around Hull so download a cycle map and get exploring.
- If you fancy taking up cycling then you can also hire a bike from our very own bike hub!