Cycling is a popular way to get around in Hull. Whether you’re the up and coming Mark Cavendish or have only just ditched those stabilisers, you can hire a bike at Hull’s Bike Hub.
But we don’t just offer bike hire, we can provide you with loads of info and advice. Here are just some of the things that the Bike Hub offers…
- Info and sign up for cycling and walking events
- A workshop with our very own mechanic, on hand to offer advice on how to take care of your bike
- Keep your bike in tip top condition with bike maintenance lessons
- Doctor Bike – Free checks and minor repairs/tune-ups
- Purchase locks, lights and maps for discounted prices
- Cycle training and learn to ride
You will find this fabulous hub in the Ferens building opposite the West Entrance to the Wilberforce building.