Accommodation applications for continuing students are open and if you apply to live on campus next year there are some pretty great incentives available to you. How does £300 to spend on food on campus, free membership at the university’s gym and a £25 Amazon voucher grab you?
The on-campus living community is going from strength to strength. And with Westfield Court due for completion over the summer, the uni are now able to guarantee all continuing students a room on campus. Hurray for lie-ins!
Why live on campus?
- Apply with friends or individually
- All inclusive
- Stay at the heart of uni life
- A vibrant community of continuing students
- A location that can’t be beaten
- We are trusted landlords
- No admin fees or scary credit checks
- Fantastic quality accommodation
- Options for a range of budgets
- Did we mention the lie-ins?
If you fancy joining the hundreds of continuing students who already choose to stay in uni accommodation after their first year you can APPLY NOW.
You should note that some Ts&Cs do apply to the incentives mentioned above. You must sign your contract by 31 December 2018 and the incentives will be supplied upon commencement of your contract in September 2019. The incentives are only available when you apply for on-campus accommodation at Westfield Court, The Courtyard and Taylor Court.