As you are probably fully aware, the majority of you get a three week break over the Easter period!
The accommodation office will be open for the majority of this break, however we are closed on Friday 14th of April and Monday 17th of April. During this time, you can contact the security office on 01482 466868, for any problems that cannot wait until the next working day (Tuesday 18th of April).
If you are planning on leaving your accommodation over this time, please remember these simple steps to ensure that you come back to a safe and secure environment:
- Make sure all windows and doors are locked in the accommodation.
- Empty the fridge of anything that will go out of date.
- Lock away or take valuable belongings with you.
- Electrical equipment is unplugged (NOT THE FRIDGE/ FREEZER).
- The electricity IS NOT switched off at the mains. If you do switch electricity off at the mains, you risk smoke alarms being activated and the unnecessary call out of emergency services.
- Your house is left in a clean and tidy condition – in case we have any property viewings whilst you are away.
- All internal bins are emptied into the outside bins and left out for collection where practicable.
If you have any questions, please let us know: email@example.com
We hope you have a lovely Easter break.